Tuesday, October 11, 2011



I am so excited about this unique opportunity that i have recently begun. Becoming a Shelf Reliance Consultant! This opportunity allows me to help people worldwide become self reliant, financially independent, and better prepared for the future!

To kick start this new adventure I'm doing a contest!
you will be entered to win a FREE can of THRIVE food!!

here's what you have to do...
1. be a follower on this blog by clicking "join this site." on the right side.
2. encourage your friends to join the site, and leave a comment showing me where you did this. (Facebook, twitter, blogger etc.)
3. read "my story" (on the right) just cause you'll understand me better :)

The contest will end October 30!
(my birthday!!)

I will announce the winner on this blog!
(i will ship anywhere in the US, including Hawaii and Alaska)

2 comments:

  1. I am following your site, I posted a link, AND I read your story! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following your site and posted on Facebook. But mostly because I just really like you! It's so cool that you are doing this. P.S you look so pretty in your picture. Your hair has gotten so long.

    ReplyDelete