Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Winner Winner!

WOW! I just won an ALL INCLUSIVE trip to Costa Rica!! This is just how cool this business is! I will be celebrating my 1 year anniversary as a Shelf Reliance consultant. can you believe it? after only one year (October 1st) of working this business from home, I have earned a spot in the top 25 of this International company. I'm #23 to be exact. My husband and I will be going on this trip together...FREE airfaire, free hotel, free food, free excursions, free transportation!! This will be the BEST TRIP EVER!! (can you tell how excited I am?) 

That is what I love about Shelf Reliance! While this contest was running, I didn't really do anything different. and just by simply running my business...i won! I still got paid commission during this, I even earned a LOT of free product! (cause that just comes with the job) I guess they just decided to be extra generous and give a HUGE gift too! I am so dang thankful for this job. We feel so blessed to have found it, and that we jumped in for this opportunity!!

Costa Rica.....Here we come! 


Want to earn next year's trip?
talk to me about joining my team!
marcispratt@gmail.com
435-770-5548

No comments:

Post a Comment