Tuesday, November 8, 2011

i LOVE...(Part 1)

I was recently asked, "what do you think is Essential that i order?"

The truth is, it's ALL Essential!
we all need food.
we all need a food supply.

but it did make me think of the products that i've recently grown to LOVE.
So if you are getting ready to order your very first Q, or you're hoping to get an extra order in before Christmas...Maybe my list will help!
Chopped Chicken.
It's no surprise that I love the chicken.
This has rescued dinner so many times this month.
No more thawing, chopping, cooking, etc.
(okay, so maybe we still have fresh chicken once in a while...but i'm beginning to wonder why.)


Butter Powder.
Right now the butter at my favorite Grocery Store is $5.00 a box.
seriously.
Butter Powder to the rescue!
I use it in ALL my baking. cornbread. cookies. bread.
....remember those recipes that call for softened butter....remember how you can never get it just right...
it's either too soft, or rock hard, or melted..
not anymore!
Onions.
Every recipe is better with onions. let's face it.
However, onions used to be my nemesis for two reasons.
i was either,
1. rushing to the store to get one more,
or
2. throwing them out because they went bad before i could use them.
not anymore.
now, i only buy enough fresh for the recipes i KNOW i will use that week
and then i turn to thrive for the rest of my week.
i LOVE the chopped onions!



Strawberries.
let's just say, my morning would not be complete without a handful of strawberries on my cereal.
mmmmm.

What do you LOVE? what can you not go without??

No comments:

Post a Comment